{paper crafts} with sympathy

Monday, March 11, 2019
While sympathy cards are never joyful to make, I'm glad I was able to make this one for my mom to send to a friend who had lost her loved one. I dug some My Mind's Eye papers out of my stash and embellished with some stitching, a ribbon, and some liquid pearls. The simple sentiment is from a stamp set by Taylored Expressions. 


Thanks for stopping by!

supplies:
paper: kraft cardstock, mft whip cream cardstock, my mind's eye patterned papers
stamps: taylored expressions
ink: versafine black onyx
accessories: ribbon. liquid pearls, foam tape
tools:circle nestabilities, sewing amchine, corner rounder

1 comment

  1. I suddenly see your post on blogging field and I was impressed by your article. I will revisit your blog and pass this post on for my friends. Thanks for sharing such a good blog.

    Hoi An Eco Tour
    Phong Nha Pioneer Travel
    centralvietnampackagetour
    viettours
    mysontours

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!