Scripture Card - Revelation 21:4

Sunday, March 26, 2017
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! It has been a long time since I've been in my craft room to make a card. A lot has been going on in my life, particularly with my health, but I'm doing better, and I felt the itch to make cards again. There is a new challenge blog - Mustard Seed Faith Challenges - and I felt it was the perfect time to jump back into the stamping world with their first challenge. 

The challenge this week was based on this verse from Matthew 17:20 - 
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.


I've learned a lot about faith lately and about keeping the faith even through the hard times, but that's a story for another day. The challenge was to use yellow on your creation, and I did that with my patterned paper as well as the crocheted flower I added. My sketch was from last Monday's Mojo Monday #489.

The scripture I used on my card comes from the latest Word Art Wednesday Challenge. They provide a digi image that you can use on your card, if you wish. I love making cards with scripture, so I was happy to include this one on my card. 

That's all for me today. It's back to the real world for me tomorrow. I've been on Spring Break this week, so back to work...time to go write lesson plans! Happy Sunday to y'all!

Challenges:

supplies:
paper: simple stories summer fresh paper pad, kraft cardstock, white cardstock
stamps: digi stamp from Word Art Wednesday
embellishments: handmade crocheted flower, twine, button, cream viva pearl pen, foam tape
tools: sewing machine, labels 4 nestabilities, small circle nestabilities 

5 comments

  1. Yippee, Candace!!! Thank you so much for joining us on our very first Mustard Seed Faith Challenge! We are so excited that you want to be a regular inspiring artist! I know I will love everything you make. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Candace! I'm so happy to hear that our challenge inspired you to get back to your craft room! Your card is really beautiful, and I love your sweet crocheted flower! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Mustard Seed Faith! I hope you'll continue to join us! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candace, your card is beautiful! I love the different patterned papers you've used together as well as the gorgeous stitching! What an encouraging verse and a day that we as Christians are certainly looking forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Candace! This is such a promising scripture, and I love the card you made with it!! Wonderful layout, such pretty papers, and pretty accents!i
    Thanks for joining in our first Mustard Seed Faith challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Candace, it is so nice to see you creating cards again. I love the little croched flower. I think your witness of faith through the trials you have been through is amazing. Praying that God will use what you have gone through for His glory and to help someone else along their path of faith. Thanks for joing is at The Mustard Seed Faith Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!