{TSG151} Love Birds

Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Hi y'all! I have another card for this week's There She Goes Challenge #151. The challenge is to use ribbon on your card. I used some pretty red satin ribbon on this card, and I love how bold it looks against the neutral colors I used! Black and red is a favorite color combo of mine. In fact, those are my kitchen colors

Back to my card...I actually made this for a wedding card. I used the Love Birds set by There She Goes and colored it with Copic markers. I embossed the Kraft background with the Texture Script embossing folder and did some stitching with black thread...love how it pops! I finished off my card with some black pearls. 

We'd love to have you play along with us at TSG this week!! Go check out the challenge! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock:True Black, Kraft, Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Lost and Found Union Square by My Mind's Eye
Stamps: Love Birds by There She Goes Clear Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Copic multiliner
Embellishments: red satin ribbon, black Kaisercraft pearls, foam tape, black thread
Tools: Cuttlebug, Classic Circle Nestabilities, Lacey Circle Nestabilities, Texture Script embossing, sewing machine

1 comment

  1. ooo, this is PRETTY! I am loving that black and kraft damask paper you used on the bottom part. And the black zigzag stitching--LOVELY card Candace!! :) Your blog is so purdy--I love purple and polka-dots. Makes me happy to visit here, and that goes to say your cards are the cutest as well ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!